CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

February 27, 2007

New/Old Friends

Way back when...in October when I played for that Women's Retreat for my church...I met Sherry Alvarez. She led music with me for the retreat. She and I hit it off really quickly which has been a huge blessing. She and I did special music at church Sunday morning...let me tell you...I am a little rusty.
Sherry is hoping as well as myself and a bunch of people at CAG that she will be able to join the CAG staff for next fall. She's been down here teaching for 3 years now and hasn't quite found her niche in a school. We went to go look at a potential house for she and her husband-Javier. Right now they live as far away as they could on the other side of the city. I am REALLY excited about the potential of them being closer!!!

0 comments: