CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October 21, 2010

big picture gal

In the last fifteen minutes I realized something about myself...I am a big picture gal! I like to have a decent understanding of something before I dive in. I like to put a lot into something the first time around so that instead of recreating the wheel every year I can just tweak things. As a teacher I was ok not having all the answers. I'd just flat out tell my students I didn't know and to make sure they let me know when they found the answer. And to some degree I am ok not having all the answers but I like to know my resources to help me find the answers. Resources oh resources, where for art thou resources?
So now what? I know this about myself. What do I do with it...I'm not sure...

0 comments: