CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

April 10, 2007

how great thou art

About once a month I lead a few songs for our teacher devotions at school. I must admit growing up singing hymns in church has made me a little bias-I love hymns and the depth of their words. This morning we ended with How Great Thou Art. I found myself smiling as I sang with and listened to my co-workers belt out the the wonderful words. It's one of those songs that you can't just walk away from...it follows your thoughts and heart all day long. Today was no exception. It has been an uplifting day...just in the little things. And I know why...starting the day surrounded by other people who know just how great my God truly is.

1 comments:

Bryan said...

There were two years (I think 2001 nd 2002) where we we would go to Wanake and lead songs on Sunday evenings for the campers who had just arrived. We also played a couple concerts for the staff. It was a lot of fun.

I hope all is well at CAG. Is anyone there I would remember? If so, tell them I say hi. The Leivas are still around, right?