CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October 18, 2009

Meet Mac

So getting Oreo was pretty stinkin exciting for me...but this is AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL!!!! Bebo(my old chevy) served me well for the last seven years. He needed to retire a long time ago but I just couldn't get something new until I had a little stability. With some temporary help from mis padres I was able to score a 2009 CRV yesterday. Crazy, right? I have been coming up with every excuse possible to drive him in the last 24 hours. I feel like I have waited forever for such a nice vehicle though in the grand scheme of things I haven't hardly waited at all. Regardless, I am so excited that for a good while I won't be wondering if I am actually going to make it to my destination when I get in the car. Not only will Mac make it but it will be a comfortable journey along the way. YEAH!!!!! Oh, and yes HE has a name...which is Mac. This one didn't fall out of my mouth like Bebo and Norman but I think it suits him and corny as it may sound Grma Brough's maiden name was MacDougal. She'd like it too:)

0 comments: