CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

March 28, 2010

singles group

I am still in shock of what I experienced this afternoon. Recently I have been thinking about how I really need to make some friends outside of work. No offense to those that I work with...it's just time my life didn't revolve around BW. Last Sunday we'd noticed that there would be a singles potluck this afternoon. I had gone back and forth in my head about going but when one of my housemates volunteered to go with me I had a rekindled desire to take the plunge and go to the singles potluck. It was NOT what either of us expected and I am soooooo glad I didn't go it alone. It wasn't weird or creepy or anything we just happened to be probably 20 years younger than every other person who attended. No offense but this was not what I was hoping for... so my small attempts to find a social network outside of BW and closer than Ohio must continue. This makes me miss college...ugh. How are people suposed to meet each other anymore???

0 comments: