CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

April 3, 2010

Choosing by Alli Rogers

I guess I need to chose
but today I am confused
and losing ground
Is this some part of plan
The rise and fall of man
I can't be sure

When I am away from my source of peace
something fills that space in me
And it feels like I don't need you

It's easy to get by
when I don't even try to
find the truth
Today I learned that faith
is not to be obtained like a place I can go

It's more of a choice than a feeling
And more a wound than healing
The act of believing in you

And I guess I need to choose
but today I am confused and losing ground

But maybe this is where I grow
When I admit that I don't know
When belief becomes the only way to you

I just heard this song on pandora and wow! What really hit me is the statement about peace. Holy cow, have I experienced that lately. I have been away. Wow, have I been away and allowing that space to be filled by something else. Today I am choosing not to be filled with something else but to allow that peace to come from the only one who can really give it.

0 comments: