CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

April 11, 2010

Vision...round two

"Be Thou My Vision O Lord of my heart"
Due to a series of corporate groups I have recently been helping to facilitate the concept of vision and personal mission has been fresh on my mind. I have never succeeded at writing a personal mission statement. It's something that just seems impossible to put into words. And quite frankly its something I want to share...to do together with someone...but that's not happening anytime soon.
This morning I went to yet another new church. I was so encouraged to sing Come Thou Fount and Be Thou My Vision mostly cause they are like a "blankie" to me:) Singing those words this morning was a gentle reminder of my vision and my purpose for life. My passion is people and challenging people of all ages to want to grow. My vision and my purpose has already been written... Matt 28:18-20.

0 comments: