CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

September 14, 2010

Bebo Norman's 'Borrow Mine'

Bebo Norman=smile on my face.
I don't listened to Bebo nearly as much as I used too, although I still heart him and have a great appreciation for his music...especially LIVE when Gabe Scott is playing the dulcimer...AMAZING! Anywho, I was just looking for some ring tones and stumbled across Bebo's song "Borrow Mine". Today I am thinking about it in a different way.
The chorus is:
You can borrow mine
When your hope is gone
Borrow mine
When you can't go on
'Cause the world will not defeat you
When we're side by side
When your faith is hard to find
You can borrow mine

Maybe I am simply going through a pre-30's crisis? Whatever it is, I am grateful for those around me who continue to encourage and let me borrow their faith whether they know it or not. I have locked all the verses Emily has texted me. I hear Maureen in my head saying "God is sovereign." Patrick talking about Ebenezer. Sandy's perfect cups of coffee. Quint talking about seeds. Jim singing From the Depths of Woe. Zan's blog!  Sarah's caring and listening ears. Dawson family 'squeezers'. Melanie's affirmation. Jo-Jo puppy dog kisses to wipe away tears. Plus sooooo many more. Amen and Amen.


Follow the link if you want to see the rest of the words to the song.
 http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Borrow-Mine-lyrics-Bebo-Norman/2D912BF65D679B9D48256FAD0005FC85

0 comments: