CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

September 8, 2010

NY Thruway

This last weekend I headed up to Lake Ontario with my parents and one of my brothers. We've been making this trip my whole life though this time it looked a little different! I drove, Dave sat in the front, mom and dad sat in the back---weird! Part of this journey is stopping at the Rest Area that is in between the Thruway. You walk over the Thruway on an enclosed bridge to get to the restrooms and food.
As we walked across the bridge late Friday night I heard a little boy say "woah!" I turned to look and sure enough he was standing at the window next to his dad facing down and a semi truck had just driven under the bridge.  It's so silly and exciting. As the trucks drive under the bridge you feel like you are right on top of it. Hence the "woah!" from the little boy. If you have never experienced this sensation you must add it to your bucket list:)

0 comments: