CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

March 31, 2007

Short Break

Last week Crissie's fiance came to visit so Crissie and I took a day off from school so the three of us could go to Panajachel. Pana is a MAJOR tourist town--and well it's known for having lots of hippies. We drove up on a Friday morning and came back on Sunday. It was a blast! Panajachel is located on the edge of Lake Attitlan which is ironically high in the mountains/volcanoes. There are MANY towns around the lake and 3 volcanoes. We stayed at a bunglaloo in Pana and took a boat across the lake to a smaller town-Santiago. We did some street shopping, took some pictures, and took a slow boat ride back across the lake. I love being on the water--reminded me of lots of sailing trips on Lake Erie with my dad. Hopefully I have many more of those trips to come!

0 comments: