CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

December 12, 2007

getting close

The sun is shining and the days of the semester are dwindling. There are 4.5 days left of the semester which means...finals to finish writing and review sheets to go with them, lots of Christmas celebrations with Uth and an orphanage, one more Survivior dinner, a very exciting wedding to attend, and I will be coming "home" in a few short days.
Ironically I have mixed feelings about coming home. I am excited to see people...especially all "my kids" who I am sure forgot they were suposed to stop growing in my absense! But I'm not excited about traveling and packing and saying goodbye to all my friends here for what little vacation we actually get. And weird enough I get this weird nervousness in my tummy when I am going to see people I haven't seen in a while...have things changed?will they still love me just the same? I know it sounds silly but I am a bit of a freak and a spaz:)
I should probably go finish typing up those tests I am giving in the next few days:(

0 comments: