CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

November 10, 2008

buckeyes...the edible ones

My eight-year-old niece is to say the least opinionated when it comes to food...even candy! We saw buckeyes(peanut butter balls) in a checkout line not to long ago and she claimed she didn't like them. This is peculiar because she lives and breaths for Reeses peanut butter cups. I decided it was time for this kid to make buckeyes. So this afternoon I pulled out the peanut butter, butter, and powdered suger. At first she wasn't a fan but then suddenly she was begging to lick the spatula. I thought for sure she would get a tummy ache before we even dipped them in chocolate! The good news is that I don't think she got sick...the weird news is that she didn't like them coated in chocolate, so she went home with a container of chocolate-less buckeyes!

0 comments: