CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

December 26, 2008

the joy of the season

Apparently a few years ago I started a tradition--canceling Christmas. On my way home to Cleveland from Ligonier after the Christmas Eve service at church I got sick. Me, the one who doesn't get sick, didn't even make it to the bathroom at the rest stop. This week my niece got sick and spent two days on the couch. She declared she was up to having Christmas in the morning though, so everyone ran out and finished shopping. Only then to wake up to my oldest brother Jim throwing up during the night. Well, then my other brother Dave decided he couldn't listen to it...or smell it without joining in, so he wrapped his daughter up in a blanket and drove home in the middle of the night. Mom, Dad, and I spent Christmas afraid to come within 10 ft of Jim. Good times in the Leonard house.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year from Bradford! Norine is helping me with things on my computer. So nice to have a cousin who understands things that I don't. Trust everyone is feeling good and ready for another year! There is a little snow here!
Robin got a kayak for Christmas and was so surprised. Kay had 8 grandchildren all night Friday night and loved it! Love Ya! Aunt Jean