CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

January 16, 2009

big huge ugh!

I had a face-to-face interview last week. I wasn't sure what they thought of me but I was really excited...about the place, the facilities, the people, the chance to work outside the Christian bubble again, and most of all the job description. I felt like they wrote it for me. Driving home I felt peace. I tried so hard not to get too excited because well, employment just hasn't gone in my favor lately. Today I found out it didn't exactly go my way. I got an offer...just not for the job I wanted. Now I have so many more unanswered questions than when I started this whole job hunt last summer. Have I been searching for the wrong thing all along?

Psalm 119:28 My soul is weary with sorrow; strengthen me according to your word.

0 comments: